- Shimano Deore 1x11 32/11-51 drivetrain
- Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes
- Sonder Confucius handlebar.
- Sonder Zone saddle and Deda Zero seatpost
- Custom Framebag with 3 compartments, made specifically for this frame by Alexey Matafonov
- Previous model of Alpkit Deluge Saddle Pack 12L.
- Bike Packing Cockpit Bundle from Alpkit on the handlebar and top tube.
- On the handlebar is the Front End Loader Bag Mount by Oveja Negra.
- Dry Bag from Restrap.
- Extra handlebar bag - Lunchbox Handlebar Bag by Oveja Negra.
Two front lights.
- One is a Rockbros 800lm,
- The second light is also 800lm, from an unknown manufacturer.
- 1# Rockbros
- 2# from an unknown manufacturer.
- Navigation device is Garmin eTrex20 and phone as a backup.
Camp and sleeping gear.
- Alpkit Soloist or Six Moon Designs Gatewood Cape tarp tent (for Silk Road Mountain Race).
- Bivy bag - Alpkit Kloke.
- Sleeping bag by an unknown manufacturer rated at -5 degrees, relatively compact and weights 1100g.
- Alpkit Cloud Base air mattress.
- Titanium 550ml mug (for Silk Road Mountain Race).
- 2 gas canisters of 100g (for Silk Road Mountain Race).
- Naturehike gas stove.
- Homemade pad from a car sunshield reflector (no need to inflate and fold the mattress on warm days).
Clothing for harsh conditions.
- Lightweight down jacket (a must for mountain trips).
- Waterproof jacket, pants and gloves (a must for mountain trips).
In addition to what's been said this was my rig and kit for SilkRoadMountainRace2022